About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

15 May 2009

windswept and gorgeous

So on this WINDY afternoon... (I never did get around to potting my flowers, yet...but) I baked a cake and took some cool pics. I was doing some ad work with Adam and Mollie needed some headshots...and they just both happen to be with me...and they both happen to be in love! But not engaged. So I don't want to open any can of worms.....just making that clear right now. lol But aren't they gorgeous! Wind-swept and gorgeous. Here are exactly 4 teasers for ya..... headshots are first on que tomorrow. Enjoy! And Mollie---take me shoe-shopping.

1 comment:

  1. I love your work, you are very talented. My favorites are of my nephew Adam and his girlfriend Mollie-two of my favorite people. You captured them perfectly-thanks!!

    ReplyDelete