About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

26 May 2009

the thirty-year old's birfday

My husband and his bff, Chris, both turn 30 this week and to celebrate, Tara and I had a joint birthday party bash Saturday night in Omaha. BBQ, Bazookies, and as much to drink as anyone could handle. I think the last one of us dropped at 3:30am. Needless to say, they exited their 20's with a bang. Here are some fav pics from the night. Here's Chris with his mommy.
mmmmmmm
Tara's little niece, Ameylia. The tiniest, happiest little thing.
had to be in at least one pic...and I drug Tara down with me.
So the guys who wore the plaid shorts got to be the "butt-end" of every joke of the evening. I rounded them up for a group photo, and I guess they think that plaid is somethin pretty special. So GQ. And you thought only golfers wore plaid....
plaid Vs. khaki
cool personalized beer labels courtesy of Miss Brandi Gufford.... very cool.
morning after with coffee. lots of coffee.

3 comments:

  1. So, did you sleep at all last night?? The pics look awesome, thanks so much for spending the weekend with us! I LOVE the one of Chris and his mama! I want a CD!! Anyways, can't wait until the 18th!!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy! These are fantastic! Thank you for sharin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was quite a fun night! Awesome pics, Stacy! I like your site...especially the plaid shorts pics! ;)
    Coley

    ReplyDelete