About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

19 May 2009

ryan turns 30

My hubby turns the big 3-0 on Memorial Day this year....headed to Omaha for a joint party with Chris and Tara! Wahoo! Chris turns 30, too. It's gonna be great. I have 2 sessions lined up for the Old Market, one of my best friend's from BHS gets married on Sunday...and time with our Omaha peeps. Can't wait! Have a peaceful Memorial Day, everyone. Back to the grindstone Tuesday. (p.s. this pic is from Halloween last year. I was his ref....but more the ref for his crazy, wild fro-ball.)

No comments:

Post a Comment