About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

04 May 2009

I love Spring!

I love my job! I get to be outdoors for my fabulous sessions! Sometimes the weather is pretty iffy and I'd rather be indoors working on the computer, but not in Springtime! The weather improves a little more each day and you know what that means....baby animals! : ) I was lucky enough to have captured a few newborns this Spring, already.... check out their cuteness!
These kitties are courtesy of Ward....they are his babies. Picture a farmer who's 6'7"...and he turns into a big 'ol softie around his kitties. He has such a good heart. 1) for loving the kitties so much and taking good care of them and 2) for letting me use his AWESOME property for pics! And the baby ducks (ducks, geese, whatever they are...) below are from this last weekend....six of them if you look close! Mama and Papa were very protective, however. I had my big 300mm maxed out to click their pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment