About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

31 May 2009

nick+jes

I had such a relaxing day! A total slacker day. I'm talkin' 2 naps and movie watching all day. Oh yeah...and fried chicken and mashed potatoes for dinner. It wasn't as productive as it should have been, but it was nice to spend the day with my hubby for a change. : )

So here is Nick and Jes. I love their funky style. Jes is a stylist at Bang and that's how we met. In fact, I've loved her style since the first time I saw her and I asked THEM if I could take some pics of them. They graciously said yes and here is what we came up with! I actually didn't do much. They turned out to be great models. It was damn hot that evening, so we had to break in the middle for a cold beer. Worth it, though! Yes...here they are. : ) My fun-loving rockstars.


as it turns out, Jes is EXTREMELY ticklelish. Even the word "tickle" makes her giggle. he he he


Here I go breaking all the rules again.... made me so nervous to take pics on the tracks (eventhough these tracks aren't in use, I don't think). Every car that passed I was so paranoid that I'd be arrested. Gotta live dangerously once in a while, right?


Jes's folks have the most amazing property on the edge of town. It's a little piece of Heaven ...and yup! I got the green light to take other sessions here! : ) yipppeeee!!!!

The hammock was icing on the cake. If anyone would like pics with it, just let me know so I can call the boss ahead of time!

We were just walking to the car and this big old tree got mentioned. I had a light bulb turn on over my head just like in the cartoons.... for this pic! What do ya think? The sun was setting and it was perfection.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THESE PICTURES. NICK & JESS ARE SO PHOTOGENIC.

    ReplyDelete