About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

19 May 2009

anna

Recogize this girl? She was the one eating the strawberry up top for a while (in my previous blog logo header thingy). She is Anna...one of our little neighbor girls. She is one of the elite models from the 'McBride Modeling Agency, Inc.' It's an inside joke we have with Mark and Jen. If I want to take pictures, I walk over and tell Jen I want Anna, Max or Ava after work for about 30 minutes. I'm lucky to have them just a yard away. And the strawberry pic? Yeah...I had these gorgeous strawberries I got from Wal-Mart and they were just too perfect NOT to photograph. "Hi, Anna! You like strawberries, don't ya?" She got to eat 3 before I was satified with my shots.

1 comment: