About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

03 May 2009

Aspen

This is Aspen...she is a ballerina. I say to her "Wow! You are such a good dancer." She whispers in my ear "Know why? Because I'm a ballerina." I love little girls at this age. They are so into being pretty and girlie and that works out great for me! They just love having their picture taken. : ) But don't let the tutu fool you....if you were ever in a dual with Aspen, she would win! "Awwww yeah, Baby!"
love this pic

No comments:

Post a Comment