About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

14 May 2009

baby got game

So tonight I had the pleasure of photographing Mr. Cody Jon. C.J. just turned 1 year old at the beginning of this month and I gotta say, he's pretty much what you call a "Mama's Boy." He couldn't bare the thought of not being held....how sweet. But Mommy thought it best to hang out in the car so Daddy and I could get some fun pics (it was worth it, Jess! Promise!) Needless to say, CJ got a little p.o.'d. We thought it would take an act of Congress to get him to smile....but there was ONE thing that we found to work like a charm: Daddy's cell phone. Turns out C.J. knows exactly what to do with it, too. Here's how I imagine his chat went...



(a text comes in from that girl he met at the teter totter last weekend...) "Hi, C.J. I love that sweater vest on you. It really accents your biceps."



"Thanks. I've been working out."



"Want to meet me behind the swingset? I'll share my snack pack with you....."



"Sweet. C U in 10."

"Mind if my twin sister joins us?"

1 comment: