About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

27 May 2009

brad~katy~kaylee

I love this job so much! I get to meet such cool people. And when I say cool, I mean it! This little family was the nicest you'll ever meet. Brad and Katy are high school sweethearts and are such a cute couple. They love to have fun (it woulda been fun to order your 32 oz bloody mary BEFORE our session, huh, Katy?!) But seriously, it was one of the best sessions ever. We were in the Old Market in Omaha...we experienced the sites, smells, and dead birds of the city streets. I will do just about anything for a great photo! Including laying on broken glass to get just the perfect angle. I have yet to cute myself, though. : ) Here are some fav's..... can't wait to edit the rest.


I LOVE this door. Unfortunately I wasn't loving the light. While we waited for the clouds to roll over, they sported their shades for a fun pic.

You guys are gorgeous.

okay....doesn't she look just like a little mini Katie Holmes?

No comments:

Post a Comment