About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

07 May 2009

little darby

Let's see....how do I put this? Handsome Daddy + drop dead gorgeous Mommy = a pretty little Darby! Frank and Amy live right behind us and their baby Darby is 9 months old. So precious. Here are a few fav's...enjoy your sneak peak, Amy! Hope you enjoy your very first Mother's Day. : )
don't worry...this is NOT their car. I was just trespassing. Again. he he he If anyone knows what business this is on the corner of Railroad and A...let me know. I would love to have some REAl permission to shoot for a change. lol
Darby got lots of kisses. I was so frickin excited about the light tonight......see why I almost had a cow right there in your car?! ha ha ha Superb. Just superb! (psst....doesn't hurt to have pretty subjects, either!)

No comments:

Post a Comment