About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

14 May 2009

gotta pay the tax man....

Well...it's true when they say the only 2 things we must do in this life is to die and to pay taxes. So effective June 1, 2009 all sessions will have a 7% sales tax. And for those of you who don't care about tax financial paperwork crap, here is a pic I did this afternoon (on my unexpected AFTERNOON OFF! woot woot!). I think it's kinda cool. It's my buddy Crystal. : )

2 comments: