About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

18 May 2009

jamie & abby + 3

Well...it finally happened. I got busted for the first time. My dream location is no longer mine. Oh well! At least I got some good final pics to remember my "perfect light-corregated metal rear junk pile" by. (tear). Austen was my perfect little poser...he was a great listener.

little Jaysen was having a hard time smiling that night, so I had the others just sorta match his mood. I love it.

got the perfect breeze through the alleyway for Josce to have gorgeous "model hair."

the whole fam....I think Josce was kinda ready to be done. This was my final shot of the evening!

1 comment:

  1. Stacy- These are awesome! Thanks for being so patient with the kids! I can't wait for the rest!

    ReplyDelete