About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

15 May 2009

aunt jenni

I'm so excited....it's past Mother's Day and that is when I was always told it's "safe to plant flowers outside." I love flowers. I even got a new pot this year....it's lime green. As a matter of fact, I'm gonna go pot my flowers after I blog today... I got my plants from my Aunt Jenni's greenhouse. Uncle Mike and Aunt Jenni bought a 1909 beautiful (and HUGE) farmhouse and had it moved to their farm and are raising our youngest cousins there, Jessi and Thomas. It was 6 years ago that Jenni went back to school for horticulture and landscape design and now...POOF! She has a booming business right in her own front yard. Check it out! www.harmonynursery.net. So when I bought my flowers last week, I also did a little mini-session with Jessi and Thomas. How glorious is must be to be them..... it really is a beautiful place. The greenhouses, burms, and beds are their playground.
lilacs have GOT to be my fav. Smell soooooo good.
this is Annie....she's getting up there in dog years, but she loves to follow the kids around and plop in the shade.
Jessi and her popcicle-stained lips. Nothing better on a hot day.
my crazy cousins......they really do love eachother....really.
I just love the names of some of the daylillies.....like "Little Fat Dazzler" and "Minnie Pearl." There's gotta be over a hundred diffent varieties planted in the ground!

No comments:

Post a Comment