About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

12 May 2009

crystal

Before we left KC, I just HAD to meet up with my long lost high school BFF, Crystal. I miss her so much. Her sarcasm most. lol
Scoobie......and Tori. (who was being watched...it's Crys' mom's dog)
Crys now lives in KC....which suits her very well. I'm so happy for her. She is a successful journalist, dates a "light-guy" for musicians (Crys---help me with the proper term, here. "light tech?"), anyway... she is very happy. We were happy to see eachother. It has been many years since BHS... a lot of good memories. And we had known we would only get one stinkin' year of open campus lunch Sophomore year, we woulda taken more advantage of it. Just Crys, me, and her 'stang. : )
this pic is great. pry my fav.
myself and Crys... good job, Andrea.

2 comments:

  1. These pics are so amazing, Stace. Thanks so much for asking me to be your model again after all these years. Next time we see eachother, we better find a way to grab lunch or drinks or something. I don't have a 'stang anymore, though.

    Oh, and my man Dave is actually a sound engineer, just btw.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos Stacy!

    ReplyDelete