About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

22 May 2009

brooke maureen

This is Brooke, one of my little second cousins and model. And she will be the first to tell you that! And that her name is Brooke Maur-EEN, NOT "Marie." She also will tell you that her name is "Snow White" and that she is a princess. I won't argue with her... Her 3-year pic graces my business card currently, and people always are asking me if she is my daughter (or once in a while "Is that YOU as a child?"). Wouldn't I be lucky if my child was as pretty and angelic as Brooke? I can only hope and pray. Here are some fav's of my gorgeous little blood relative. ; )


she INSISTED on wearing her Christmas dress in May. Again...not gonna argue with a 3-year old. We still had a lot of pics to take yet!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! And the outfits are adorable!!! Keep up the good work as always! ~Alisha

    ReplyDelete