About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

17 May 2009

landon & brittany + two

What a great evening to take pics. Zero wind, no bugs. This was my first time meeting this little family....what a blessing! These two have so much love for their children. It was a pleasure to watch them together. With a 2 yr old and a 6 month old, they have so much patience. And they never pass up a chance to teach something, either. Always talking about shapes and colors. You're raising a little Harvard grad, guys! Enjoy your sneak peak....

notice in the background how high Eden is in the air! She LOVES it.

been waiting and waiting patiently to use my rockstar chair...it had no seat when I got it, but when I found out the girls were gonna wear yellow, I quick whipped one up. Worked out just lovely for Miss Adaleine. Don't ya think?

2 comments:

  1. I am SO excited! We love what you've done so far. Landon is really excited about how well you can see Adaleine's eyes in the shot with the headband. They look great. Thank you so much! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute family! :) i actually work with landon and my daughter avery plays with eden and adaleine from time to time. they are a great family and you took some really great pics of them!!!

    ReplyDelete