About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

13 May 2009

andy~amber~reese

So here are a couple of our best friends and their little girl, Reese. Amber was actually maid of honor in our wedding. They are such down-to-earth, genuine people. They just built a spankin' brand new house by Johnson, NE. It's a monster and it kicks ass. I'm so happy for them! Reese is just 15 months old....a very ACTIVE 15 months, I might add. They certainly have their hands full. Especially with baby no. 2 on the way! She is such a character and a ham. She cracks herself up....especially AFTER our session. lol It took 4 adults to contain her on this cool dock...and not until she was butt naked did she provide us with some great expressions. Guess she likes a draft! ha ha ha Here are some of my favs...... enjoy your sneak peak!
I LOVE her expression! She looks so much like her Daddy : )
they're so gorgeous, they should have 10 babies ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment