About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

01 May 2009

Lincoln weekend

So I'm so excited for this weekend! We drove to Lincoln this afternoon so I could attend a rock-star seminar on children's photography. Very nice. Very cool chick. I was pretty much surrounded by about 100 talented competition in one room for 6.5 hrs. Kinda exhausted! But after I rest my eyballs, I get to photograph a cute little family tomorrow am and our bff's Chris and Tara in the Hay Market! Yessssss! A change of scenery will be so refreshing. Then, of course, is the half-marathon on Sunday morning....uhgg....hope we aren't in the rain again. At least I'll be in good company. :-D i gotta get some sleep before my eyes drop out of my head. And to those of you who made it through all this rambly text, here's a pic for you...Miss Avery...the proud big sis of Miss April Fool.

1 comment:

  1. curious who your teacher was this weekend in Lincoln? We have a "friend" who has done some WONDERFUL shoots for us and I know she teaches classes so curious if it was her! She would be a wonderful teacher!

    ReplyDelete