About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

31 July 2009

BIG project= DONE!

Hip HIp HoRaY! My new site is up and launched and fully functional now! : ) Thanks, Harold! Some new things: extra BIG pics, songs per gallery, and can I say the pics are so big, you're not gonna want to skip the floss! Also, once you browse, you may notice one other change...previously I allowed 1-2 locations for a lifestyles (couples, families, children) session. I now allow just one fabulous location. It's awfully tiring to parade all over town. I feel that by staying put, we can stay relaxed and have a smoother-running session overall. And smooth=awesome pics! If you are already scheduled and have your heart set on 2, I will oblige. Click RIGHT HERE to check out the new me. I'd love to hear your thoughts because I worked really hard on it....I think I deserve a popcicle. : )

4 comments:

  1. Love the new site! You are killing me by moving your posting for October dates!
    CW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the previous comment. I too LOVE your new site. AND...it is also killing me by moving posting dates for October. :( But...you definitely deserve the twin popsicles for your work on the site. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Work Stacy! I love the pictures you have for you signature site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacy, You are the greatest...I have had to give out your number a ton!!!

    ReplyDelete