About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

05 July 2009

baby natalie

Meet tiny, little 10-day old Natalie. She is precious. Mom, Crissy, is a sister to one of my co-worker's wives. Now that I read that back it looks funny like he has more than one wife. My co-worker Joe only has one wife, of course.... Lynette...and Lynette is Crissy's sis. One of them, anyway. Did ya catch all that?! But no matter how I know Crissy and Kyle (Kyle is Natalie's Daddy), I think they are a cute couple. I wish them every happiness growing up with their new addition. : )

1 comment:

  1. Great pics girl! This is Chris's cousin, Crissy!! She was at the wedding too....small world!
    Still doing the anonymous thing,
    Tara

    ReplyDelete