About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

13 July 2009

doh!

So sad. So tired. Last night I did 4 families in 5 hours. And I'm an idiot. By family number 3, I was a getting a little tired....I was posing a little boy and left my camera unattended for about .3 seconds. My tripod wasn't quite balanced before I walked away and it was like slow-motion. I watched my tripod slip on the gravel, camera attached, watched it hit this wheeled-cart thing before smashing into the ground. : ( Cracked my brand-spankin' new lens. : ( I couldn't cry because I was right in the middle of the session.... I wanted to, though. I muddled through the rest of the day. Breaks my heart. But enough about my sorrows....I must dry my tears. Here is a senior I DID get to do with my new lens..... this is Kirsten. So stinkin' cute! Very out-going and up for anything! Including changing under the overpass like a hobo. lol Just one for now... more later! Promise. : )

2 comments:

  1. Oh...so sorry about the lense :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy dont worry i have Chiggers everywhere too, i want to cry they itch so bad =(

    ReplyDelete