About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

29 July 2009

tanner and chas + their baby bear

Wicked strange weather this night.... first it was humid as all get out. Then it decided to be sunny---then in started raining while the sun was shining, then we had to get in the car after hiding under awnings downtown. Kendal didn't care too much for the heat, so a car-ride was definately in order. So after about a mile of driving and 15 minutes of Nemo=happy camper. And it turns out she loves music. She's definately gonna be in a band at some point in her life. Chas and Tanner were singing song after song and she just lit up. Chas--you sang "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" so beautifully...eventhough you may disagree. : ) Enjoy your sneak peak!


Here, I thought being so near the trains would really freak her out... but not a bit.

this sequence makes me laugh... : )

1 comment: