About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

21 July 2009

andy and emily +2

Fun on the farm! I love this family.... from the moment they picked me up to drive to the country. Have you ever seen 2 boys look any more like their Daddy?! Jaxson (3) and Oliver (1). Jaxson is a very sweet little guy... but 100% boy. He loved the dirt. And he has very big feet! Oliver, on the other hand, is just learning to walk. I'm sure as soon as he masters it...he will be helping Jaxson make mudpies. Such a small world, too. Andy and Emily live an hour and a half away and drove all the way to K town just for me to take thier pics. *blush* And as it turns out... Andy knows Ward (the owner of this farm) from back in the day. Needless to say, we enjoyed a few cold ones after our session. It was a great Friday night! Enjoy your sneak peak!

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome!! Makes it even better that it is my little brother and his GREAT family! I am so emailing for an appt! Time for our family pitures.

    ReplyDelete