About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

27 July 2009

'M' family--part I

The mother of this family is Ashly. She and I met, gosh...what's it been.... 2 years ago, now? Or was it just last fall? I dunno... but anyways, we met in the photog world 'cause she's a photographer, too! We are kind of yin and yang. She does inside, I do outside... wanna be my business partner? ha ha ha She is so down to earth and I just adore her family! So when we met downtown, the weather looked weird. Real weird. Doppler didn't look so good, either. But we charged full speed ahead, anyway...schedule conflicts just didn't allow for a reschedule. SOOOO needless to say, we got rained on. And poured on. And everything in-between'd on. Cold, wet, and did I mention wet? So was my camera! We had fun, though! I hope the kiddos appreciated their little galavant in the puddles.....stay tuned for the "drier" portion of our session....


...at this point Kenzie was in a rain trance....lol she was sooo cold!

1 comment: