About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

12 July 2009

nancy's girls

When Nancy first called me to take some fun pics of her and her FOUR girls (wow!), I of course said YES because I love sisters...and especially blonde-haired, blue-eyed ones. : ) And I think we had to re-schedule twice because little Karson was sick and the weather was yucky the 2nd time...but we got them taken finally. I love what we got. And I think we can't argue where the girl's got their dazzling blue eyes..... enjoy your sneak peak!


Paige...the oldest at 16....

Bailey is the next one at 14... and Nancy with Karson (5 months and a complete DOLLY!)

...and Jordan, 11. She was such a good helper to me! Always at my side to help carry my junk.

You're gonna need some strong boy-repellant for these 3 I'm afraid....
I bet Karson doesn't mind the attention she gets. Such a sweetie pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment