About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

04 July 2009

alison and justin=expecting

Such a nice couple, eventhough Justin was skeptical....as a reward for doing so well, he got to see a pic while Alison was changing outfits. : ) I had such a great time getting to know these guys...Alison is just glowing, isn't she?! They seem a lot like Ryan and I. Married 5 years and very in love! And I'm not even gonna talk about how bad the skeeters were! Rusty the dog was the only one NOT incredibly annoyed by them. And psssttt....it's a girl!

Happy 4th, everyone!!! Blow some stuff UP! (And buy some fireworks from our Jaycees stand on the corner of 39th and 2nd ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment