About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

24 July 2009

funky clouds

Well this week wasn't even too crazy and I feel like I didn't get much done... Monday night I was actually domestic and made a meal for a change (the in-laws came bearing fresh veggies, so we were kinda forced to eat in our own kitchen). Tuesday night I had golf league and Marsha and I dominated. Wednesday-Thursday-Today had sessions and tomorrow...the day I've been looking forward to alllll summer loooong! A 4 lady golf scramble. It's always always on the hottest day of the year. GREAT excuse to knock down cold one after cold one. I really just can't wait. But what would a blog post be without a photo? Check out these funky clouds from tonight. (FOrgot to mention that my family on Wednesday night.... totally DRENCHED in the rain! A blog on that lata) But I took this right as we finished. It's pretty beautiful if you're not caught in it. Such strange weather this week.

1 comment:

  1. Man would you post a few picts for me!!! I am dyein to see some :) Kaden and Kenzie keep saying that they want my friend Stacy to come and visit them. :) Thanks again and I cant wait to see them . . .
    Ashly

    ReplyDelete