About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

12 July 2009

my new baby

So about a month ago, I went lens shopping. Day 1, I found the ultimate missing lens in my collection. I looked at the price tag. I almost fainted. I bit the bullet and ordered it anyway. One week later found out it was on back-order. I finally got it last Thursday after a month of patiently (okay---not so patiently. Around week 3 I started calling daily!) waiting. SOOOOO worth the wait! I bought a new tripod on the same day and almost fainted again. But I have to tell you the pride that I feel being able to pay cash for equipment that I worked hard for. I earned every penny and that just feels really good. Not only because I have no equipment debt, but because I just feel 100 percent blessed to do what I do. It doesn't feel at all like work to me. I may complain sometimes about not enough hours in the day, but I work hard to be able to fulfill my dreams. So thank you to all of you who are making my dreams a reality! : )
Max our little neighbor was my first model...he showed me and Toby the bull frog that lives in their window well....

No comments:

Post a Comment