About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

20 July 2009

recents

This weekend was a good one. In-laws came knocking for cruise night... and in up to my knees with photo sessions : ). Weather was amazing, too. Saturday we walked around downtown and looked at all the old cars. I really really wanted some of the cars as props...how fun that would be. What are my chances, though? I am still looking for a vintage bicycle, however. Anyone? Anyone? 1950's or 1960's schwinn or something....must be colorful and rideable.

And here are four families that I did all in one afternoon....and the day I cracked my lens..... I was so tired and hot and sweaty after! But it's all worth it when all my subjects are so fun-loving and up for anything.... I don't even notice the sweat rolling down my back. Ewww...gross, right?! No one said taking portraits was a glamorous task! I think that's the #1 misconception folks have....is that they won't get dirty. That's the fun part, in my opinion. Some of my favorite shots are ones that required A. climbing B. sitting on something disgusting and C. just plain gettin' DIRTY! lol But enjoy your sneak peaks! I'm a bloggin fool today....

No comments:

Post a Comment