About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

04 August 2009

cally + jeff

SORRY! I apoligize. I have been such a bad blogger lately. I am a little behind. I hope to blog lots in the next couple days.... so I guess you have that to look forward to. lol It's been crazy! Sleep, edit, feed dogs, New West, edit, session, edit, sleep...did I shower?! Sleep, edit, session, BLOG. And I've gotta hurry now.... I'm gonna be late for work! Today is mexican food day. : )

This is my second cousin Cally.... and her new hubby Jeff! They were married about a month ago in Paris, IL. Unable to attend the first time around, but fear not! They had a reception at G-mas last weekend in Bradshaw. It was great to see my family (I can't remember the last time got to see them!) Cally and Jeff I think met working together. Cally used to work for 10-11 in Lincoln and now she does camera stuff for a theatre company....and Jeff does the sound. Awwww.... a match made in production. It was a hot afternoon, but the drinks were cold. : ) Welcome to the family, Jeff!



No comments:

Post a Comment