About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

20 July 2009

sydney=model

So meet Sydney. This is a girl who lifeguards in the summer, teaches swimming lessons, and "hates having her picture taken." WHATEVER about the picture part. Sydney----you were sooooo born to model!!! Meowza! Are you kidding me? Such a fun session..... she practically brought her whole closet and then some (thanks, Mollie :) and they were the cutest and highly fashionable clothes to boot. Speaking of boots..... seriously?! I want these! I had to keep reminding myself when we were styling her session that I wasn't shopping out of their trunk.
But honestly, Syd...you are awesome! I can't wait to edit the rest and what's even better is that I get to photograph your hottie sis next month! Yay! I'm so lucky. : ) Enjoy your sneak peak!

6 comments:

  1. Stacy, These are so awesome!!! Thanks for making this such a fun experience ,can't wait to see the rest, you are soooo talented!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! These are great photos. Can't wait to see what you have on little miss Jovie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacy, You Rock! I don't think the session could have gone much better if we tried! You are so creative and I LOVED the outfits you picked out:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful Sydney! I'm glad you had so much fun! Great work Stacy, I look forward to finding an excuse to have pictures taken!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these! This isn't the little Sydney I first met 10 years ago! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stacy -

    These pictures are amazing! You do amazing work and Syd is such a great model! I am the mother of the groom that the "hottie sis" is marrying and can't wait to see the engagement pictures you take!

    ReplyDelete