About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

28 July 2009

franklin scramble

This week is so great so far... one day off, 2 more to go. : ) Golfed tonight...not so good. But you betcha we had fun! I hit my brownie club good, though..... fyi, my "brownie club" is my nickname for my 7 wood. I called it that because it came from ebay with a poop-brown head cover. My husband is trying to sneak it out of my bag--he thinks this club is too short for me---but it's my fav club. It's my perfect 75 yarder. He did the same thing with this garage-sale, putt-putt golf putter I had. I expressed how much I loved it and he proceded to tell me he was embarrassed of that club and replaced it with one of his hand-me-downs. Cleaning the basement not too long ago I found the stupid thing leaning in a stud in the wall. Ha ha! It still exsists!!!

And here are some fun pics from Saturday. If you've never golfed in Franklin, NE, I rate this course high. It's just a 9 hole, but so cute. Lots of trees! ( I lost 6 balls Saturday alone, ugh.) This is our fourth year playing... every year we try to make it better. We even bring "chick food" in our coolers. Like this year I made some yummy lemon bars and Jodi made these cute Ham sammies (which we never did eat btw). We came in fourth in the 3rd flight...again--UGH. But worth it. Kelli got flag prize for longest drive *hence the cartwheel* and all the while the boys went mudding with the four wheelers at Harlan. We joined them after our meal for some R&R. GREAT day! Thanks Rob and Jodi for having us!

No comments:

Post a Comment