About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

23 July 2009

jovie at 9 months

Oh...it was so good to see Jovie and look at how much she has grown! I last saw her for 6-month pics and she isn't much bigger, but she sure is "talking" a lot more. I wish you could hear her squeal. I just love her to death. Like before, she came with her "personal assistant" (aka Grandma) and Mommy and Daddy....plus a well-stocked wardrobe. We had a great time playing dress up. Weather was absolutely gorgeous and the company couldn't have been better, either. Can't wait to take one-year pics in a few months. Oh---and this baby ROCKS HATS and HEADBANDS! (she actually leaves them on!) : )

4 comments:

  1. Stacy, You rock!!!! I love the pictures and can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these pictures are awesome! Nice work Stacy, and way to go Jovie, you have your mom's sense of style...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic shots! I love all of the expressions you captured! She is adorabel isn't she......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures...the cutest little model. Hard to pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete