About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

17 July 2009

kirsten

It's open season for seniors! Good thing cause I love 'em! : ) Everyone is so unique and amazing in their own way.... ugh. my foot's asleep. It's tingling. I hate that feeling.

Anyway.... as promised! Here is the lovely Kirsten. : ) We had a blast, as I said before. Click HERE to see her slideshow--make sure your volume is on. Her password is her first name, all lowercase. You will also notice a couple other peeps in there,too. The gorgeous red-head is her sis (so pretty together) and the little guy is a cousin, I think. His name is Cole, he's five, and Kirsten and he are "boyfriend-girlfriend" (or so he thinks). Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment