About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

03 July 2009

walter and jenni +2

Today was amazing.... I got to sleep until 8, had a session at 10, a mini-nap, edited a full session, another session at 4 (my favorite pics this year, I think! I cannot WAIT to post a blog on this gorgeous senior girl! seriously!) and this blog post. Oh, then a movie with Ryan and his nephew. : )
Here is my dentist and his completely awesome family. When I arrived at their beautiful home, Creed and Vincent were ironically brushing their teeth. So cute. I guess they had just realized they hadn't done so all day and that they should if they were getting thier pics taken. I fell so blessed to have spent time with this family, though. Jenni---YOU are super fantastic. You should be a super model. No wonder Dr. Walter didn't mind smooching on you towards the end! ha ha ha And everyone who has boys can relate to this--- we ended our session near the railroad tracks and they brought home about 20 artifacts they picked up off the ground in the alley. Jenni says she is kind enough to wait until school is in session to...."clean." Enjoy you sneak peak, you fab four!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures. Can't wait to see the post on the Senior!!

    ReplyDelete