About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

17 September 2009

trooper

This is Karni---a high school senior from Hershey. I looked on the map, and now I know where Hershey is. ha haha She is such a trooper (hence the title of this post). A week before our session, she ROLLED her VEHICLE! God was watching out because all she aquired were some bruises on her knees and a hurt arm. No cast, but come hell or high water she was having her pics taken! I am so glad that she is okay first and foremost, but I love that she was so excited for pictures. It really radiates through her smile. She is such a spirited person anyway, but she was extra-super-duper smiley for me. : ) Enjoy!

her craaaazzzzzy kicks.... so HER, though, come to find out. : )

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you! There's my beautiful daughter I always knew was there inside those basketball shorts and t-shirts! Luv your work! We will highly recommend you to others from Hershey, now that you know where it is in our great state. LOL
    The Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive only been waiting for like ever!!! Loving these . . . as always. Thanks for letting me tag along I had a great time :)
    Ash

    ReplyDelete