About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

22 September 2009

three little cuties

Cowgirls from Oconto--- they were the BEST! But their mommy is a Kindergarten teacher, so they are set. Tara---you have so much love for your girls. They just love you to pieces! I observed you with them....I'd love to capture you interacting with your girls someday. It was so funny when I had just finished snapping Ella's singles and I was adjusting this and that on my camera to switch spots....I looked over...and the three of them had already posed themselves on this log and were just sitting....waiting....smiling and being cute. No lie---I didn't even tell them what I was gonna have them do next! It was hilarious. I think they've had their picture taken more than they realize. : )

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful girls. You were able to capture their personalities perfectly! Love, love, love the one of the girls boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Stacy! I am in awe of your talent, and the girls had a blast. I can't even begin to pick a favorite... :)

    ReplyDelete