About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

30 September 2009

D-squared

Drake and Detrick are my golf partner's boys---and Marsha had a party to plan the night we had our session scheduled, so I loaded up the boys and 2 suitcases of clothes and trecked downtown. I have to admit----I get a little shiver up my spine when someone tells me "You're the artist---do whatever you want!" So these were a total and complete suprise for Mom. How fun! I had to bribe the boys with DQ after and I let them pick their song (Nickelback's ROCKSTAR), but worth it! They really do get along pretty well.... for the most part.
Deeter= born 2 model. He had "pout face" down pat.

2 comments:

  1. Love them, love them, love them! Great pictures Stacy. You ARE the artist and you made my handsome boys look like models! Tks! Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely loved these photos! These 2 boys are my cousin's kids whom I have never met in person. It was thrilling to get to know them a little bit better through your photographs. Not only did I get to see what they look like now, you were able to capture some of their personality traits on film as well. Thank you. Fantastic job! ~Kristi Rodehorst Morales~

    ReplyDelete