About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

28 September 2009

emery + molly + brynn

I am kinda-sorta getting a little caught up now...Omaha was a blast! And the Huskers won. : ) Sessions went pretty good--- a big range of parenting styles, let me tell you! I can't wait to edit my wonderful Omaha sessions!

Here are the sweet, adorable, loving little girls, Emery, Molly, and Brynn (pssst....Molly and Brynn are TWINS!) So cute in every way. Good listeners and they fell for all my bribing tricks.... ha ha ha. I am still amazed at how different their personalities are. Brynn is definately the quiet one of the group---Molly is the total social diva. Emery likes to do her own thing.


....just something about this one......

No comments:

Post a Comment