About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

22 September 2009

lovely

So weeks later....I'm finally getting to blog more on these two! I adore this couple. Not only are they awesome in front of the camera, they are genuine, sweet people who are sooooo in love. Both their moms came along to the shoot and we had so much fun giggling and talking about wedding plans. From what I've gathered, Haley is pretty laid back---she's really in no rush to decide anything for the wedding--- there is one decision I'm thrilled about, though *wink wink* : ) We need to meet for drinks after Halloween, guys! You're awesome.

4 comments:

  1. I love the pictures, You're the best Stacy! Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVE the pictures! You are awesome and Im very happy about one of our decisions for the wedding ;) can't wait to meet up after Halloween!!! Thanks soo much Stacy, you never stop amazing us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend Nicki Klein had me look at her family pics on your site. I started looking at your blog and couldn't stop! :) Your pictures are AMAZING!! You do such a great job and have an eye for detail and great fashion! I am in love with these engagement pictures....if I could only redo mine. (I suppose not since we've been married 1 year already..hehe!) Your work is awesome! --Whitney Watson
    (Oh, and I am an xray tech too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol @dawsonpower.comSeptember 24, 2009 at 1:31 PM

    Everyone I've shown the proofs too thinks they are awesome! You did a super job of capturing Kyle and Haley's true personalities! Can't wait to see your future project! :^)

    ReplyDelete