About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

29 September 2009

maddison turned 1

I wanna jump through the screen and SQUEEZE this baby's cheeks! So bouncy and happy----most of the time. A little sober for our session this evening---was it the teradactyl sized-skeeters? On the virg of a cold? Who knows.... all we know is that she is happy happy happy most of the time, right, Melinda? : ) She looks so great with the pearls and my new chair. The first to sit on it as a matter of fact but not the first to "christen" it. She waited until she was standing beside the chair to fertilize the grass. Thanks for that, Maddison! Enjoy...
My complete favorite from our entire session. Makes me smile : -D

3 comments:

  1. Stacy these pictures are great! I just wanted to tell you how great you are! I can't wait for my picture to be ready!!!!! I was an occasional visitor to you blog...completely blown away amazed every time...until last night...I went to your website and was overjoyed when I say my little boy (awwww I get all warm and fuzzy inside just thinking about it!) on the first thing I saw! I was completely over the moon with joy...you almost brought me to tears (I'm not usually a crier by any means!) Thank you so much again...our session was just so great (dispite illness and a lack of fruit snacks lol)....I hope by the time I get married you will be doing weddings (maybe I can be the first! ;) ) You will have to set up a massage next time you're in town...I'm sure a working girl like you could use a few! Talk to ya soon!

    Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the last pic!!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! Love the chair and Maddison is so cute.

    ReplyDelete