About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

22 September 2009

nicole

Some words to describe this girl: beautiful, sparkly, not afraid to get dirty and/or dive head first into poison ivy. See...she lives on this cool lake by Gibbon and she had always wanted her pics out there. She did a great job of scoping out all around before I arrived---even sent me pics. I really appreciate that sorta thing. Keeps it fun for me, too, so I'm not always in the same old-same old places. It's challenging with light, but it keeps me on my toes! I always learn at least one thing on every single session. Whether I'm learning about how light reacts, or how to interact with my subject...always learning. Sometimes what not to do, which are probably the best lessons. They stick in my mind the most.

But back to Nicole---I love this girl. I hope all her dreams come true. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment