About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

03 September 2009

dates posted for Oct-Nov

It's that time of year again---school has begun, there is a chill in the air, and we can turn off the darn AC and sleep with the windows open. : ) Fall is also a popular time for portraits. I am not emphasizing this enough. Fall is an EXTREMELY POPULAR time for portraits. Having said that: my much anticipated post has been blogged. I have officially opened my fall calendar and you may email me to book a session. Dates are found on the calendar tab of my website (open dates are in red): www.stacyideusphotography.com. I will accept EMAIL inquiries ONLY (please do so through my contact tab). NO PHONE CALLS, please. I anticipate a high volume of inquiries and booking will be first-come, first-serve.

Things to remember when emailing to schedule a session with me: 1--There is little wiggle room to reschedule, so please keep in mind kid's activities, work schedules, Husker games, etc... Rescheduling due to illness is totally understandable (especially with it being cold/flu season) and I will try my best to find another time for you. 2-- Clothing. Dress warmly! You may even want to invest in some fashionable, photo-friendly outerwear for your portraits (colorful pea coats, fun and colorful hats and scarves, etc...) October and November weather is unpredictable in Nebraska, so refer back to item #1. Also, grasses and trees may be brown and dull and overcast days are more plentiful in these months. You probably want to say away from wearing too many earthtones (ie: brown).


If you hear back from me that my schedule is full, I would love to hear from you in Spring. I may even run a special or two. My spring dates will not be posted until the weather begins to improve and definitely after time change. Newborns and time-sensitive portraits (baby pics, maternity session, for example), of course, may be scheduled.


And what would a post be without a photo?! This is Paige....my new little model. This was from their family session on Monday, but OH! There will be more! I love this picture.

1 comment: