About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

10 September 2009

apple of my eye

Massage! 5 hours away and counting!

These are the sweet, little Hogeland boys. Love this family---and they are good friends of ours! And actually, when our husbands get together, we have to drag them apart. They sure do enjoy their "guy time." But honestly, these boys are so kind and this isn't the first time I have photographed them---which I love because they know me and are comfortable with me. And I have to share---Melinda is known to put things off a bit... last year we didn't get Christmas pics taken because quite frankly, Christmas came and went. But another time, we took them on the day of the first snow. So cute. And the boys had made me a Christmas ornament before I arrived at their house. I mean, how sweet is that?! I will always remember that day---and I still have the ornament. : ) And do these boys like apples, or what?! I couldn't decide---apples or peaches....apples or peaches... So enjoy! Spencer, Quinten, and Will.


his nickname is "Q"

No comments:

Post a Comment