About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

14 September 2009

desi's clan

Desi is a friend of a mutual friend---whose name is Stacy, too. Stacy is my style sista...you can see why she and Des get along so well! But Desi and her siblings wanted to do some fun pics for her parents Christmas gift. You may notice that Desi is a twin---just gorgeous. Desi and Tyler are getting married in a month; Dawn (Des's twin) and Ben have been married for a year...same anniversary as me! And Dusty and Gentry are....dating. ; ) The light was subperb and the company was hilarious. I hope you guys enjoy your pics as much as I did taking them! You really know how to rock in the wardrobe dept as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment