About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

22 September 2009

adrianna

Don't you just wanna pick her up and squeeze her?! So sweet. Her mommy is the sister of a buddy of ours. That make sense? Anyway, our friend is the ultimate bachelor, but he just melts when he's around his little niece. Can't blame him! But check out her extraordinarily LONG toes! Yup. She was made for basketball. Thanks, Steph and Jonathan for going along with my crazy ideas!


this is a 5.5x4.25 folded card....I will post prices for a variety of press print products soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment