About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

22 September 2009

behind

Good morning all.... geez. I am so far behind, it's embarassing. Sorry sorry sorry! Please be patient--- it's a crazy popular time for pics--- I've learned a lot about myself this Summer about just how much I am capable of and how to be strategic with my scheduling. I've got to try a little harder to not over-extend myself......because look what happens. I've been a bad blogger and I can't seem to catch up from my huge weekend from a couple weekends ago. But I've doing the best I can with what I got. : ) And my lens STILL isn't back from the repair shop! Grrrrrr But here are some posts to tide you over until your proofs are ready, folks. These sessions were among my fav's.....wish I could blog on all my sessions, but then I'd REALLY never get any editing done. Have a great day. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment