About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

06 September 2009

carleigh

Little Carleigh is one...this is the second time I have photographed this baby. So adorable. Loved being naked. This was an interested shoot to say the least, too. We went to the nature barn (her Daddy works there and had keys. BOY were some folks jealous that we had keys and could go in the barnyard!). The animals were very curious about us, Carleigh was curious about them.... we smelled things we're not proud of.... and the bear suffered the worst of it. He got a sponge bath when I got home.

2 comments:

  1. I love love love the pics!!! Thank you again Stacy they are awesome :)

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pics! Can't wait to see what magic you can work with my one-year-old next weekend!

    Becky Swartzendruber

    ReplyDelete