About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

22 September 2009

phoebe

First off, I think this girl is the most beautiful, exotic thing in this town. She looks like a Kardashian, but her voice is soft like Paris Hilton's. lol No lie. Phoebe is pretty quiet, but she knows how to work the camera. I just loved her serious looks so much. She looks much older than 17! Phoebe is going to be an aunt soon, too! I can't wait to see what little baby C looks like..... Mom looks like an older Phoebe and daddy is BLONDE! One month to go....
Enjoy your pics, Phoebe...still waiting to hear back....

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! Wow Stacy you have out done yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Stacy, so many great pics to choose from....when can we get together and chat? Thanks for your creative work...Teresa

    ReplyDelete