About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

06 September 2009

for Carol and Karla

My, oh, my. The only thing keeping me fueled up this weekend is the fact that I have a little treat scheduled for next Thursday. Yep---I scheduled an hour (and a HALF!) massage as incentive. See- on top of working 40 hours at NW last week, I have/had 12 sessions in a week's time. Including a family of 18. Needless to say I'm exhausted. Good thing all my sessions were ROCK STARS! It helps when I have such awesome peeps to work with.
So meet Hailey and Kyle. Two love birds that were just pure joy to photograph. I just returned from this session about an hour ago, and upon packing up the car, Karla (Hailey's mom) and Carol (Kyle's mom) let it slip that they regularly stalk me. Not just your regular stalkers, neither. Sometimes 2-3 times a day! Don't feel bad, Karla! I'm flattered and not at all weirded out by you and your habits. I have to admit I do the same to other photogs across the U.S. Shhh. Secrets safe with me....or at least it was until I blogged. : ) But this post is dedicated all for you....you little stalkers. ha ha ha Enjoy! More to come! AFTER my massage, though.....

3 comments:

  1. Stacy --
    No fair teasing us!! These are great and I can't wait to see the rest! Oh, by the way, my name is Carol, not Kathy, but I'll answer to anything, so no problem!
    Thanks for the preview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karla (aka Stalker #1)September 6, 2009 at 8:06 PM

    Wow, thanks for the sneak peek I love them!!!! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. see----tired. I'm brain dead from my long week! I apoligize CAROL! I got it changed. ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete